Base

Name:
Hildebrando Cárdenas
If Other:
Business Name:

Cooperativa Agraria Cafetalera y de Servicios Oro Verde, Ltda

Location:

-10.57658451639507, -75.25634765625

Address:

Jr. San Martín N° 514

City:

Lamas

State/Province

San Martín

Zip Code:
Country:

Peru

Region:
South America
In Business Since:
Phone:

977 256 458

Website:
Do you have experience exporting directly?

Yes

Describe yourself in 140 characters or less:

Fair Trade, Organic coffee and cocoa grown in the Peruvian Amazon

Bio:

The Oro Verde Agrarian Coffee Cooperative operates in the Amazonian Andes of Peru. It is made up of 930 associated families that produce coffee, cocoa and other value-added products under organic agriculture and fair trade principles. Approximately 55% of the families belong to the Chanka ethnicity, and the other 45% are migrants to this part of the Amazon region.

Customers appreciate our "fine, aromatic" products, which promote health and wellbeing. A unique flavor and a natural aroma is achieved by our efforts to promote quality and preserve original varieties. Every stage of the process, from the field to the finished product, is subjected to strict controls and demanding standards of excellence.

We pride ourselves in our service. Trust is the basis of our professional relationships. Throughout all of these years, we have never had a need to delay any of our shipments.

Number of employees:

11-50

Size of business (annual sales in US$)

<US$50,000

What is your primary language?

Spanish

Products of interest
Sector (check all that apply)
Type
Type (select all that apply)

Grower or harvester

Export to

Germany, Belgium, United States, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Holland, French Guiana,

Sector ( check all that apply )
Type ( check all that apply )
Markets (Select all that apply)
Type ( check all that apply )
Business - First/Last Name

Hildebrando Cárdenas

If other, please explain below
Do you export directly?
About Us
The Oro Verde Agrarian Coffee Cooperative operates in the Amazonian Andes of Peru. It is made up of 930 associated families that produce coffee, cocoa and other value-added products under organic agriculture and fair trade principles. Approximately 55% of the families belong to the Chanka ethnicity, and the other 45% are migrants to this part of the Amazon region.

Customers appreciate our "fine, aromatic" products, which promote health and wellbeing. A unique flavor and a natural aroma is achieved by our efforts to promote quality and preserve original varieties. Every stage of the process, from the field to the finished product, is subjected to strict controls and demanding standards of excellence.

We pride ourselves in our service. Trust is the basis of our professional relationships. Throughout all of these years, we have never had a need to delay any of our shipments.